(8) Selected Research Projects
- July 2007—June 2010, "Instabilities in Advanced CMOS," (Sponsor: Texas Instruments).
- August 2004—July 2007, "Ameliorating Negative Bias Instability Problems," (Sponsor: Texas Instruments through Semiconductor Research Corporation Custom Funding).
- May 2004—May 2007, "Fissile and Non-Fissle Material Detection Using Nuclear Acoustic Resonance," (Sponsor: Department of Energy).
- December 2005—April 2007, "Electron Paramagnetic Resonance Studies of Nanocrystal based Flash Memories ( This is a gift/grant from Freescale Semiconductor)," (Sponsor: FreescaleSemiconductor).
- June 2003—September 2006, "Identifying Atomic Scale Defects Which Limit The Performance of SiC MOSFETs," (Sponsor: US ARMY Research Laboratory through Honeywell).
- August 2004—May 2006, "Identifying the Physical and Chemical Nature of Atomic Scale Defects which Limit the Performance of high-k gate MOS Systems.," (Sponsor: SEMATECH).
- August 2002—July 2005, "High dielectric constant gate MOS Systems," (Sponsor: Intel Corporation through Semiconductor Research Corporation Custom Funding).
- August 2003—January 2005, "High Field Spin Dependent Recombination Study for Quantum Computation," (Sponsor: National High Magnetic Fields Laboratory and NSF).