Information Technology and Computer Support for ESM
- New student? Information on Penn State email accounts.
- A printing request form is now available for posters and other special printing requests.
- Research WIki presentation is now available
The IT staff of the ESM department maintain file and web servers, liaise with College of Engineering staff and provide first line support for computers and information systems.
To the right are links to resources available withing the department and university.
If you would like to make a service request, please click here for our automated request system. This will notify the IT staff and enter your request into a tracking database.
For information on the latest updates, upgrades, new web pages, additions and new resources, bookmark the ESM IT Blog.
A secure set of pages is available for ESM faculty, staff and student use. This site requires a valid WebAcces login, and contains useful information and registration pages:
- Email Listservs - listing of distribution lists for the department
- Mathematica registration - information on how to register for the department's site license
- Media Archive - logos, templates, images and photos for department use
- Network Information - drive mappings and other ESM network information
- Printing Requests - forms for requesting posters and other special print jobs
All faculty, staff, and students should familiarize themselves with university policy AD20 and its adjuncts, which is required by the Center for Academic Computing for all access account holders, and users of university computer equipment.
AD20 can be found by clicking here
Please note: Classroom Support
If you need support with any of the classrooms in the EES Bldg, including technology podiums, support is provided by Classroom and Lab Computing, not the ESM department. They may be reached via email at TechClass@psu.edu or by telephone at 777-0035.